Jay

Sup y'all! Names J, I'm a cannabis enthusiast and a legal Medical Cannabis patient somewhere in Chicago. Join me for fat rips, some education tips, and an overall good time! Be sure to Follow me on social media! IG: https://www.instagram.com/jayleon16/ Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/lovelessjackal Snapchat: TJaql If you wish to contact me, please use any form of above social media, TwT included, or email me at [email protected] for inquires/Collabs
WIN_20190319_13_21_22_Pro
0

Wake and Bake with the Smol Boi!

Yoo wassup guys! JL16420 here bringin y’all a chilled out wake and bake! Today we just ramble on about what’s in store for the future and some events on this past week. So grab a bowl, grab your favorite strain, and smoke along with me this morning! As always guys. Stay Toasty, Stay High IG: [...]
WIN_20190308_08_20_31_Pro
0

Issa Wake and Bake 🍃🍃🍃🌬🌬🌬🚀🚀✌🏿

Yooo wassup y’all! JL16420 here bringin you a motherfucking wake and bake! Today, it’s absolute chaos as we ramble on about this week, why I haven’t been posting, and smoking on some dank! So grab your favorite pieces, your favorite smoke, and relax with me this stoney cold morning. IG: @Jayleon16SC: TJaqlTwitch: LovelessJackal
WIN_20190308_08_20_31_Pro
1

Wake and Bake w/ Cannabis News!

Yooo wassup guys! JL16420 here bringing you a wake and bake! Today we ramble my hard to hide excitement for this upcoming week, and touching up on some cannabis news that’s followed up with a minor rant! So grab your favorite piece, your favorite strain, and smoke along with me on this beautiful morning! As [...]
WIN_20190308_08_20_31_Pro
2

Wake and Bake! Good vibes and great news!

Yooo wassup guys! JL16420 here bringing you a wake and bake! Today we ramble on about what’s to come in the next 3 days, and what the week is going to look like come the following monday! so grab your favorite piece, your favorite strain, and smoke along with me on this chill winter morning! [...]
WIN_20190306_07_32_50_Pro
0

Wake and bake!

Yoo wassup guys! JL16420 here bringing you guys a wake and bake! Toda ywe just ramble on about this upcoming week and the excitement of finally getting to meet this epic lass I’ve been talking to. So grab your favorite pieces, your favorite strain, and smoke along with me this beautiful morning! As always guys. [...]
WIN_20190305_12_37_50_Pro
1

Smoking and Chilling!

Yooo wassup guys! JL16420 here bringing y’all a smoking vid! Today we smoke a bowl and ramble on about the future videos I plan on making. So grab your favorite pieces, favorite strain, and smoke along with me this chilly afternoon! As always, guys! Stay Toasty, Stay High and let me know what you’re smoking [...]
WIN_20190302_15_59_54_Pro
0

Strain Review: Death Star by IESO!

Yoo wassup guys! JL16420 here bringing y’all a strain review. Today, we review Death Star, a heavy indica strain cultivated by IESO. CBD: <00.10%CBDA: <00.10%THC: 17.04%THCA: 67.50%Total: 84.54% THC So grab your favorite piece, some fire smoke, and blaze along with me as I indulge in this beautiful strain! IG: @Jayleon16Snapchat: TJaqlTwitch.tv: Lovelessjackal
WIN_20190302_15_59_54_Pro
2

Strain Review: Cindy 99 by IESO!

Yoo wassup guys! JL16420 here bringing y’all a strain review. Today, we review the Cindy 99. a sativa dominant hybrid by IESO. CBDA: 00.18%CBD: <00.10%THCA: 67.35%THC: 15.99%Total THC: 85.52% So grab your favorite piece, some fire smoke, and blaze along with me as I indulge in this beautiful strain! As Always guys. Stay Toasty, Stay [...]
WIN_20190228_12_30_44_Pro
0

Hemper FebruaryUnboxing: UFO Rig?!

Yoo wassup guys! JL16420 here bringing you guys a new Hemper unboxing vid. Today we open up and showcase the items in this months box! So kick back, relax, grab your favorite strain and smoke along with me! As always guys. Stay Toasty, Stay High! IG: @Jayleon16SC: TJaqlTwitch.tv: LovelessJackal
WIN_20190224_12_49_54_Pro
1

Strain Review: Mint Chocolate Chip cookies by IESO!

Yoo wassup guys! JL16420 here bringing y’all a strain review. Today, we review the strain Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies by IESO. It reads in at a total of 0.0% CBD/A and 26.66% THC/A totaling in 26.66% total. So grab your favorite piece, some fire smoke, and blaze along with me as I indulge in this [...]